Just a few weekly interesting things you should glimpse at:
- dan le sac vs Scroobius Pip is an electronic hip-hop duo from the UK. Very good! Some music videos: here and here (I love this one).
- 1,000 Awesome Things is exactly what it sounds like. A countdown of sweet things like old, dangerous playground equipment or eating the foods you loved as a kid.
- The Immersion Project – A film project that captures the faces of kids as they play violent video games. It’s just interesting.
- Daily Motivation posts a small motivational message touching on thousands of topics in life every Monday through Saturday.
- Being a young opportunist, I really liked this list of 70 Things to Do Before Having Children. Of course, most of these can be done with children, but I always liked the idea of spending time with my loved one before having children.
- From the same site as above, Mark and Angel Hack Life posts 50 Things Everyone Should Know How to Do. Check it out! VERY helpful!
- Lastly, I really liked this one. Cover art that has been reused in different novels. I actually didn’t know they could do that! I like seeing the differences in editing to make the cover individualistic.